Monday – Thursday 11:30am – 10 pm
Friday & Sat 11:30 am – 11 pm
Sunday 11 am – 10 pm
BRIO Tuscan Grille brings the pleasures of the Tuscan country villa to the American city. The food at Brio is all simply prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients. The menu emphasis is on prime steaks and chops, homemade pasta specialties, and flatbreads prepared in an authentic Italian wood-burning oven.
BRIO’S villa-like interior features arched collanades, hand-crafted Italian mosaics, Venetian plaster walls and marble countertops.
BRIO is even more appealing with an entirely new menu, featuring eight delicious dishes. BRIO’s new Brunch Menu includes a selection of classic dishes re-invented with premium quality ingredients including Cherrywood smoked ham, housemade biscuits, Fontanini turkey sausage, cage-free eggs and more.
Served on Saturdays and Sundays, from opening until 3 p.m., the new menu features:
- Tuscan Omelette, with egg whites, turkey sausage, roasted sweet potatoes, mushrooms, zucchini, spinach, Mozzarella, topped with fire roasted salsa rossa and served with fresh fruit ($10.95)
- Sicilian Omelette with Cherrywood smoked ham, bacon, Fontanini sausage, tomato compote, Mozzarella, Provolone and Parmesan cheeses, served with brunch potatoes ($11.95)
- Garden Omelette, with fresh broccoli, mushrooms, roasted red bell peppers, Fontina cheese, avocado, and basil, topped with fire roasted salsa rossa, served with fresh fruit ($10.95)
- Ham & Biscuit Benedict, two poached eggs, Cherrywood smoked ham, housemade biscuit, and hollandaise, served with brunch potatoes ($10.50)
- Turkey Sausage, Spinach & Biscuit Benedict, two poached eggs, turkey sausage, spinach, housemade biscuit, and hollandaise, served with fresh fruit ($10.25)
- Roasted Turkey Sweet Potato Hash & Eggs, two over easy eggs, roasted turkey, zucchini, peppers, onions, sweet potatoes, basil, brioche toast, and spicy Sriracha mayo ($9.95)
- Berries & Cream French Toast, Mascarpone cream cheese stuffed French toast topped with fresh strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. Served with a side of Applewood smoked bacon. ($10.95)
“Brunch is all about gathering together with friends and family, so it is important to provide plenty of options that have broad appeal,” said BRIO Head Chef and Culinary Director Matt Harding. “Our new brunch dishes offer more flavor, value and variety for our guests. Choices range from more healthful dishes featuring wholesome ingredients like fresh vegetables and egg whites, to classic dishes like our Benedicts, to the more indulgent options like our Stuffed French Toast. Each dish is created with our own unique twist, to make brunch an even more enjoyable dining occasion for our guests.”