ERGE Footwear| Now Hiring: Manager
Are you looking for a rewarding sales opportunity?.
We are currently seeking experienced, enthusiastic Key Holders & Sale Associates to join our team. If you have superior leadership skills, operational excellence and can increase sales and profitability, this could be the position for you!
Contact: Send Resume via firstname.lastname@example.org, please include position applying for and location applying for.
Salary range: TBD -- based on positions, location and experience
Assist a fast paced fashion store in all standards and procedures. Control store performance and follow company guidelines, supervise all areas of the operation and assignments, merchandising and lead other team members.
Applicant must be very highly motivated to accomplish the sales and profit goals and have the ability to guide and ensure the team to meet its goals of efficiency and customer satisfaction. Our ideal candidate will be a leader by example and been a compelling team player with a strong business mindset and problem solving abilities, be well organized, due inventory control, excellent communication skills, able to demonstrate enthusiastic and outstanding customer service.
Organization, Interpersonal and mediation skills will be very useful. Candidate's goal is to secure the effective operation of our business and the satisfaction of our clients, must keep up with fashion trends and assist clients and employees with fashion advice.
• Organizing store, planning and implementing strategy of sales
• Coordinate operations, transits and new merchandise
• Ensure schedules and objectives are met per employee
• Supervise and motivate staff at all times
• Monitor operating costs, budgets and resources
• Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs and specifications
• Create reports, analyze and interpret data
• Drive recruitment process and training & development
• Secure adherence to company's policies and guidelines
• Maintaining a selling environment focused on customer service
• Work as a team player to ensure the best customer satisfaction possible
• Perform daily department maintenance tasks including replacements in store,
• Stock-room organization, displays, price markdowns, cashier and keeping the store clean.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the store needs, which require weekend shifts.
• Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals
• Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolong standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, climbing.
• Be passionate and interested in fashion
Requirements Minimum 3+ year experience in retail or high end boutiques store experience is a plus.
• Minimum of +3 years experience in retail Management.
• Computer skills: Internet and Microsoft Office, Excel a must
• Excellent leadership skills and training, team player
• Ability to multitask in a high phase environment.
• Able to work on multiple shifts weekends and holidays.
• Highly goal oriented motivated and able to motivate team on accomplishment of goals and assignments.
• Able to stand and walk for long periods of time as well as lifting 30Lb.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Some College/High School or equivalent
• Verbally and written excellent communications
• Bilingual a plus
SHU SHOP reserves the right to change, alter or modify the job duties of its employees work without notice or discretion in accordance to the retail store needs and schedules.
SHU SHOP is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted March 29 2017