ERGE Footwear| Now Hiring: Assistant Manager
Are you looking for a rewarding sales opportunity?.
We are currently seeking experienced, enthusiastic Key Holders & Sale Associates to join our team. If you have superior leadership skills, operational excellence and can increase sales and profitability, this could be the position for you!
Contact: Send Resume via firstname.lastname@example.org, please include position applying for and location applying for.
Salary range: TBD -- based on positions, location and experience
*ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER:
Is responsible to assist store and Store Manager in all standards and procedures of the Company, control of the store operation and company guidelines, supervise all areas of the operation and assignments, merchandising and lead other team members. In absence of the Store Manager the Assistant Manager is fully responsible of the entire store operation.
Applicants must lead by example, be well organized, assist on inventory control, be team player, highly motivated to accomplish the sales and profit goals, excellent communication skills, able to demonstrate excellent customer service, enthusiastic, assist Manager with financial activities and other store assignments.
• In the absence of the store Manager will be responsible of all store operations.
• Assist in training and developing of all team members and associates.
• Implements all procedures and standards of the company at all times.
• Reinforces Sale Goals, employee performance and targets KPI goals.
• Delegates assignments, scheduling and other duties
• Excellent customer service
• Minimum of 2 years experience in retail Management.
• Computer skills: Internet and Microsoft Office, excel a plus
• Excellent leadership skills
• Ability to multitask in a high phase environment.
• Able to work on multiple shifts weekends and holidays.
• Highly motivated and able to motivate team on accomplishment of goals and assignments.
• Able to stand and walk for long periods of time as well as lifting 30Lbs.
• Some College/High School or equivalent
• Verbally and written excellent communications
• Bilingual a plus
SHU SHOP reserves the right to change, alter or modify the job duties of its employees work without notice or discretion in accordance to the retail store needs and schedules.
SHU SHOP is an equal opportunity employer.