If you’re still looking for the perfect something to get mom this Mother’s Day, look no further. We have a few ideas that will show her how much you care.
- Make her day sparkle with a personalized charm bracelet from Pandora’s Mother's Day collection. The best part? There’s always room to add more. A charm bracelet not only lets you make it your (or her) own, but leaves room to keep adding memories—one charm at a time.
Pictured: The Remarkable Mom charm bracelet at Pandora.
- Give her the gift of luxury with a day at The Hair Frenzy Salon. Start her day with a fresh cut, and finish the day off with a mani-pedi. Or even better, pick a day where you can go together!
- Switch it up and give her a day at the spa—at home! Pack a basket with bath salts, face masks and lotions complete with freshly scented candles that she can truly indulge in from Bath & Body Works. Find her favorite aromatic fragrance at ME Spa.
- Spice up her morning routine with an espresso machine that delivers fresh, quality espresso right to her kitchen. With just the press of a button, your mother-turned-barista will love the rich in quality flavors that her new machine will bring.
Pictured: Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine at Sur La Table.
- If your mom is a fashionista, how about a luxurious and beachy scarf for these upcoming summer months? We love these light, breezy scarves that are perfect as an added accessory or even a wrap in the chilly evenings.
Pictured: Embroidered Leaves Scarf at Talbots.
- Get her something that she wouldn’t necessarily buy herself—like a new pair of sunglasses. She will absolutely love her updated frames, and it shows her you really know her style and personality.
Pictured: Burberry BE4205 at Sunglass Hut.
- A fresh fragrance is something every woman will love, so treat your mom to a new favorite. You can never go wrong with a scent, and Victoria’s Secret has such a wide variety, there’s something special for every kind of woman.
Pictured: Rose Caramel Eau De Parfum at Victoria’s Secret.
- For the mom who loves to read, give her the newest, hottest book -- The Girl on the Train; you can find it at Barnes and Noble. For the perfect gift set, pair it with her favorite tea for a full day of relaxation. We love these items presented together in a colorful and fabulous Vera Bradley tote. And for an added bonus, let her know you two will be seeing the film version in theaters when the time comes!
Pictured: Vera Bradley Marrakesh Tote at Barnes and Noble.
- Finally, if you want to get her something that you both can enjoy, treat her with a gift card to one of our fine dining restaurants. Sip mimosas at a mother-daughter brunch at the Village Tavern or take the whole family out for a night full of delicious cuisine at Brio Tuscan Grill. She will enjoy spending time together and making lasting memories.
For more Mother’s Day Gift Guide inspiration, check out the The Shops at Pembroke Gardens' store and restaurant directory.